Tech Tip – Send Texts From Your Windows 10 PC With ‘Your Phone’ App
If you’d like to be able to send phone texts from your PC without having to unlock your phone, you can do it with the Your Phone app for Windows 10. Here’s how:
– Open the Your Phone app.
– Click on Messages.
– Click on the See Texts button.
– Click on the Send Notification button.
– On your phone, confirm the notification to allow Your Phone app to access your text messages.
– To send a new message, click the New Message button.
– Type the phone number or search for the contact you want to send a message to.
– Use the reply box at the bottom to send the text from your PC.