A suite of tools and services to get your business complaint
With the Internet spreading linke wildfire and reaching every part of our daily life, more and more traffic is directed to websites in search for information.
Why do you need Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials covers everything businesses should do to protect from cyberattacks. Think of it as ‘cyber hygiene’ – a bit like washing your hands, brushing your teeth or wearing a face mask.
Simply being certified can reduce cyber risk by up to 98.5%. It’s a great way to demonstrate to new customers and partners that you take cybersecurity seriously – helping businesses grow and stay safe.
Increased demands from customers and suppliers to be Cyber Essentials certified.
What is the difference between Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus?
The main difference is how the results are certified. Cyber Essential Plus is verified by an assessor. Whereas Cyber Essentials is self-assessed.
Only available to Mear Technology Support Customer
Customers in getting Cyber Essentials certified Mear Technology has developed a
range of services which we include as part of this package
Endpoint Encryption (Restricted
to devices with a TPM module and running Windows 10/11 Pro/Enterprise.
Auto run disablement
Local Admin removal
Client Firewall enforcement
(Trend Micro customers only)
Software Audit report scheduled
Assistance completing Cyber
Windows patch management in
line with Cyber Essentials
Software management (limited applications
· Deployment of Cybersmart Agent/Usecure/Keeper (Microsoft Edge plugin and Desktop Agent)creen unlock password enforcement
What else is includes with Mear Technology Cyber Essentials package
The above enhancements save our client time and money. Our effencies deploying, enabling and reporting reduce implimentation cost. Our selection of licenced products and services give our customers the advantage in and speed up the procecc of getting Cyber Essentials certified.
· Free resits. When completing the cyber essentials certifaction you are not charged for each attempt.
· Centralised password management including OTP/MFA (support) remove the need for clients to use thier own personal mobile to control MFA (Multi Factor Access). Secure passwords to every site with randomly generated passwords enforced with policies.
· Sample policies and templates.
· Compliance agent, client-based software to confirm PC meet accreditation
· Cyber essentials certification – No fee to resubmit the application
· Disable staff access to ensure easy off-boarding of staffs
· Dark web monitoring to identify at-risk credentials
· Automated training, including Simulated Phishing attacks, helps provide a risk assesement of staff capabilities.
· Build your own inhouse training portal to ensure staff are trained on company policies and ethics. Build courses around 40 prebuilt coures
Talk to one of our team! To find out more why not have a chat with our team.
Arrange a call back. No hard sale just a chat about the services we offer and get an understanding of your business and needs.ARRANGE A CALL BACK