Tech Tip – Make A Windows 10 Full System Image Backup
With Windows 10 you can make a system image backup which means that you can easily restore your computer to the way it was in the event of a critical failure or issue.
To make the backup:
• Make sure you have a suitable storage medium e.g. secondary hard drive.
• Press the Windows button on your keyboard.
• Type “File History” and press Enter.
• Click the “System Image Backup” button in the bottom-left corner.
• Select “Create a system image.”
• Select the storage location for your system image – hard disk, DVD, or network location.
• Click “Next,” and then select the drives that you’d like to create an image backup of. Click “Next” again.
• Click “Start backup”.
That’s all for the first week back in 2017!