Better Audio and Bluetooth Integration with latest Android app
This latest update brings faster and more reliable connectivity, advanced integration with your Android device and a seamless audio quality. Available now on Google Play Store, our latest Android client will prepare your device for soon to be released V18.
Optimized for Bluetooth Devices
The new 3CX Android App update makes working on the road a breeze. Connect it to a Bluetooth capable device, such as your car’s Bluetooth system, and you will be able to:
- See the caller ID of incoming 3CX calls
- Reply to a conversation from a message notification received during a call.
Automatically add conferences to your device calendar
The device calendar has been integrated with the Schedule Conference feature so it’s even easier than ever before to create a conference. When you schedule a conference, the app will automatically create a calendar event so you don’t have to!
Audio improvements across the board
We’ve improved audio handling on all supported devices. We now enable Telecom API. Combined with a better echo cancellation, your calls on Bluetooth devices will sound better than ever before.
Other fixes and improvements
- Improved integration with Android DND mode.
- Improved chat: Take ownership, transfer and mark chats as dealt with.
- Fixed app failing to reprovision in some cases.
- Fixed Facebook ID being shown in Facebook chat messages.
- Fixed incoming queue calls omitting queue name after name matching.