3cx V15 SP1 Available – New Features and Improvement
V15 is marking a huge success! We’ve received a lot of positive feedback from our resellers and end users both in regards to the new functionalities but also about the new redesigned Dashboard and Windows client.
And now we’re releasing SP1 of V15 already, all this in less than a month! The service pack includes among other things:
- New Active Calls page in the Dashboard
- Full localization of the management console and clients
- Added the ability to download report in addition to receiving via email.
- Highlights extensions that have insecure passwords.
- Numerous fixes, see complete Change Log
We have also added the ability for users to configure custom BLF Keys in the BLF sidepanel of 3CX client for Windows. This feature will be available in the commercial editions only, although its available as evaluation in the PBX Edition temporarily.
Download Links and Documentation
If you are already using V15 you can update as follows:
- Log in to the 3CX Management console.
- Press the “Updates” dropdown and select “Service packs”.
- Select SP1 and press download. 3CX will log you out from console, download the update in the background and install it.
- CLEAR THE CACHE OF YOUR BROWSER.
- An Email will be sent to the Administrator email when the update is complete. Don’t login before.