3CX’s integrated video conferencing solution, enables businesses to save time and money by hosting virtual meetings, whilst enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication. Web conferences can easily be launched through the the 3CX client with a few mouse-clicks. Web conferencing can be used for a wide variety of everyday communication needs to boost productivity and efficiency.
Hassle Free Web Conferencing with WebRTC
3CX harnesses Google’s revolutionary WebRTC technology, which enables video and voice communications to take place through the internet browser, meaning that participants will be able to seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional software or plug-ins.
- One-Click Conference
- Interoperability with VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
Video Conferencing for All
With 3CX, companies of all sizes can now take advantage of video conferencing as an advanced collaboration and online meeting tool. Avoid paying a monthly subscription fee for each user and implement open standard peripheral hardware for an inexpensive solution. Unlimited users means inefficient and unprofessional account sharing is eliminated.
- Pricing based on number of participants, no per user licensing
- Unlimited users no matter which package you choose
- No per month costs, just one low, yearly payment
- Integrated with 3CX – free for up to 10 participants
Advanced Features for Ultimate Collaboration
Being integrated with 3CX in addition to its rich feature-set and user-friendliness, 3CX WebMeeting improves employees’ productivity and collaboration while its WebRTC integration and web-based functionality ensures incredible ease of use. Participants can join without the need to login anywhere and easy setup of ad hoc meetings makes launching conferences a breeze for both participants and organizers.
- Plugin & download free web conferencing
- Remote control and assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs for crisp, responsive delivery
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback
Find out more
Would you like a demo? We would be happy to demonstrate 3CX with you visit our contact page and will get in touch to organise a demonstration with you. We supply 3CX as a on-premise solution and as a hosted option.